Campsite "Au Moulin de Frasnoy" - 5 Route de Villers Pol - 59530 Frasnoy - France
Phone : 0033 188.8.131.52.30 - Mobile : 0033 6.23.17.07.82 - E-mail : email@example.com
Open from the 01/04 until the 15/10
You are more than welcome to explore our lovely countryside.
Make sure you take time to discover some of the following :
- Saint Clement fountain ( Frasnoy)
- German cemetary (Frasnoy)
- Le Quesnoy town and its ramparts (5 kms)
- Maroilles and its popular cheese (22 kms)
- The archeological site of Bavay (10kms)
- The Maubeuge Zoo ( 25 kms)
- The Val Joly park (50 kms)
- The Mormal Golf Centre (5kms)
- Go hiking, stroll along
Whilst in the region, make sure you take time to discover and taste the local specialities and popular dishes such as :
- The Pojevleesh (specialty with 4 different meats)
- La carbonade flamande (Beef bourguignon made with beer instead of wine)
- The tasteful selections of beers
- The unmissable varieties of cheese
- The hydromel (a type of honey alcohol)
- The local apple juice
- The notorious sweets from Cambrai called "les bêtises de Cambrai"
Additional local facilities and services
- You can go to the Tourism office at Le Quesnoy, where you will be welcomed by the local team who will advise you about local holiday visits and places of interest.
- Nearby, there is also The Frasnoy Townhall.
- Should you need to do some shopping , shops can be found nearby (2 to 4 kilometres), and you can also find banks, doctor's surgeries, Chemist shops and Newsagents.